Onsite Training Policy
The following are policy guidelines that cover Onsite trainings by Telosa Software:
- Telosa reserves the right to restrict the available days for Onsite trainings from Tuesday through Friday, excluding Telosa holidays.
- Onsite trainings are on a first come, first serve basis. Telosa will hold the date(s) requested, provided payment is received by Telosa four weeks (28 days) in advance of the training.
- Full payment for an Onsite training must be received four weeks (28 days) in advance of the training. Telosa retains the right to cancel the training or fill the space with another paying agency should payment not be received four weeks prior to the scheduled training.
- Any expenses incurred by Telosa as a result of an Onsite training (e.g., Travel, Lodging, Food, etc.) will be billed to the agency requesting the training due 30 days net from the time of the training.
- If the requesting agency elects to arrange for Travel, Lodging, and Food, Telosa retains the right to have the following guidelines met:
- Trainers are not to be scheduled for travel on the weekend;
- Flights shall be non-stop only;
- If travel distance exceeds more than one time zone, the trainer will fly out the night prior to an Onsite training.
- If Telosa determines that the arrangements do not meet the above guidelines and are not satisfactory, Telosa retains the right to book the travel arrangements and bill the requesting agency for all costs incurred.
- Any travel tickets purchased by Telosa for an Onsite training will be purchased at the lowest fully refundable, non-discounted rate available.
- If an Onsite training is cancelled or rescheduled by Telosa, a full refund will be issued, or, if the agency requests, we will apply the full amount towards future trainings or services rendered by Telosa.
- If an agency needs to cancel a scheduled Onsite training, Telosa must receive 3 weeks (21 days) advanced notice.
- When the three-week advanced notice is met, Telosa will issue a full refund to that organization or, if the agency requests, Telosa will apply the full amount towards future trainings or services rendered by Telosa.
If the three-week policy is not met, the following applies:
Between 14 and 20 days prior to the training, 75% of the total will be refunded or applied towards future trainings or services rendered by Telosa;
Between 7 and 13 days prior to the training, 50% of the total will be refunded or applied towards future trainings or services rendered by Telosa;
Between 2 and 6 days prior to the training, 25% of the total will be refunded or applied towards future trainings or services rendered by Telosa.
- The agency is responsible for any costs or penalties incurred by Telosa (transportation, lodging, and food) as a result of a cancellation that does not meet the 3 weeks criteria stated above.